Visa Application Requirements for Tourist visa & STR Visa for Spouses of Nigerian citizens
Requirements for Tourist visa & STR Visa for Spouses of Nigerian citizens
Tourist Visas are issued to applicant who intends to visit Nigeria for tourism, social (short-term) visit of relatives and friends, religious, cultural and sporting events. Documents to provide:
- Dully filled visa application form (via portal.immigration.gov.ng);
- Visa payment slip & visa acknowledgement slip (available after online payment);
- Original letter of invitation (the inviting person must state in the letter that he/she accepts all immigration and financial responsibilities);
- Photocopy of passport data page of inviting person;
- Two (2) colored 3.5cm x 4.5cm sized photographs;
- Yellow Fever vaccination certificate (original and copy);
- Photocopy of passport data page of applicant;
- Hotel and air ticket reservation;
- Statement of bank account;
- Proof of relationship to the inviting person where applicable (marriage certificate, birth certificate);
- Foreigners in Russian Federation must provide proof of legal residency with not less than six (6) months validity.
- NOTE: Documents to be submitted in triplicate copies for STR visa for spouses of a Nigerian citizen.
- DURATION: 3 months. Stay Permit – maximum of 30 days