The Consular Department of the Nigerian Embassy Moscow renders consular services to Nigerian/foreign nationals resident in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus.
Documents (police reports, marriage/divorce certificates, Birth/Death certificates, etc.) issued by Nigerian authorities for use abroad must first be endorsed by the Legal and Consular Department Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria, attached with relevant receipt, before presentation at the Embassy. All applicants are required to submit the underlisted documents in person at the Embassy. Applications take 72 hours to be processed from date of submission of hard copy of original document at the Mission.
Applicants who wish to marry and register their marriage in Russia/Belarus should provide the following documents:
• Affidavit of bachelorhood/spinsterhood from a Nigerian High Court legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Nigeria, together with a receipt for the legalization fee.
• Valid passport data pages of the applicant and intending spouse
• Copy of entry visa to the Russian Federation
• Notary translation of data page of Nigerian passport
• Duly completed Consular Service form
• Consular fee of $40/4,200 Rubles.