The Consular Department of the Nigerian Embassy Moscow renders consular services to Nigerian/foreign nationals resident in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus.
Documents (police reports, marriage/divorce certificates, Birth/Death certificates, etc.) issued by Nigerian authorities for use abroad must first be endorsed by the Legal and Consular Department Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria, attached with relevant receipt, before presentation at the Embassy. All applicants are required to submit the underlisted documents in person at the Embassy. Applications take 72 hours to be processed from date of submission of hard copy of original document at the Mission.
Authentication of Company Documents
Foreign companies doing business in Nigeria that wish to authenticate their documents at the Embassy are required to provide the following:
- Original company document verified at the Chambers of commerce of the Russian Federation/Republic of Belarus
- Letter of request from the company
- Letter of authorization/power of attorney issued to the applicant by the company
- Copy of passport data page
- Duly completed Consular Service form
- Fee $30/2100 Rubles