Application Procedure / How to apply for Diplomatic Visa
- Visiting Heads of States and their families
- Top officials of Government and their families
- Accredited Diplomats and their families
- Holders of United Nations / International Agencies Diplomatic Passport and Laisser Passez
- Diplomatic, Official or Standard (for dependants of Diplomats) passports valid for not less than six (6) months with at least two blank visa pages for endorsement.
- Two (2) recent passport-sized (35/40mm) photograph
- Note Verbale from Foreign Ministry of applicant’s home country or appropriate International Organization.
Valid for 90 days
How to Apply for Diplomatic Visa
Step 1: Apply online and complete the online visa application form IMM22 and print two (2) copies of the completed form.
Step 2: Make online payment here and print your payment receipt.
NB: Successful online payment is NOT AN APPROVAL for Diplomatic Visa
Step 3: Affix 2 passport sized photographs to completed Visa Form IMM22, along with the other requirements and submit to Embassy of Nigeria, Moscow
48 HRS (2 working days) from receipt of application.